Programs (subject to change)
- 4/15 - Ocean Zen Meeting + Zoom option; speaker is Kirk Elmquist, vice president of strategic initiatives for Branson Chamber of Commerce: Collaboration created success in Branson during the pandemic
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88962625071?pwd=QTJudDY2QTdTYmxXaVVnTi9NdElndz09
Meeting ID: 889 6262 5071
One tap mobile: +13126266799,,88962625071#
- 4/22 - Ocean Zen meeting + Zoom option; Volunteer of the Year Award
- 4/29 - Ocean Zen meeting + Zoom option
- 5/6 - Ocean Zen meeting + Zoom option
- 5/13 - No Meeting (All-City meeting on 5/12)
Zoom meeting format:
- 12:00 - 12:15: Small group chats with other Rotary members
- 12:15 - 1:00: Announcements, introductions, sergeant-at-arms report, program, questions and answers
In-person meeting reminders:
- RSVP is required. Due to occupancy restrictions from the health department, attendance is limited to 100. You will be notified if the limit is reached (so far, we've had far fewer than that number since we resumed weekly in-person meetings).
- Guests are welcome but should be limited to prospective members only.
- The food line will still be near the bar with the food being served by Ocean Zen employees.
- By city ordinance, masks are required when not eating or drinking.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Anyone who is considered "vulnerable" due to age or health should not attend.
- If you are sick, please stay home.